Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Say it Better in English [99]: This is


Say it Better in English is a series of useful English expressions with their meanings in Kurdish, they are used in real-life situations, and the English sentences are translated into Kurdish.

this is Jenny
: Say this to identify yourself on the phone. NOT I am Jenny
جێنیت لەگەڵە: ئەوە بۆ خۆناساندنی خۆت بەکاردێ لە تەلەفۆن. (نابێ بلێی من جێنیم)

A: Can I speak to Mr. Daw?
دەتوانم قسە لەگەڵ کاک داو بکەم؟
B: Can I ask who's calling?
دەتوانم بپرسم کێ تەلەفۆن دەکات؟
A: This is Mary from ABC Compay.
ماریت لەگەڵە لە کۆمپانیای ئەی بی سی.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.