Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Three Sentences: Get [97]


Three Sentences: a series can widen your vocabulary, improve collocation and broaden accurate translation skills.

1. He really got off on the right foot with my father.
دەستپێکێکی باشی پەیوەندی لەگەڵ باوکم دروست کرد.

2. Why don't you get off my back! I'm doing my best.
لەبەرچی وازناهێنی لە ڕەخنە گرتن لێم (لەبەرچی ئەوەندە ڕەخنەم لێدەگری)! وا ئەوپەڕی هەوڵی خۆم دەدەم.

3. I told him the problem had already been dealt with and he could get off my case.
پێم گووت کێشەکە پێش وەختە چارەسەرکرابوو و دەکرا واز لەوە بێنی (هەر وا) بەردەوام ڕەخنەم لێبگرێ.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.