Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Three Sentences: Get [66]


Three Sentences: a series can widen your vocabulary, improve collocation and broaden accurate translation skills.

1. If the introductions are over I'd like to get down to business.
ئەگەر پێشەکییەکان (ئامادەکارییەکانی سەرەتا) کۆتاییان هات، دەمەوێ تەرکیز بکەمە سەر کارەکە.

2. I'm going to get my head down and try and finish this report before I go home today.
هەموو هەوڵ و توانای خۆم بەگەڕ دەخەم و هەوڵ دەدەم ئەو ڕاپۆرتە تەواو بکەم پێش ئەوەی ئەمڕۆ بچمە ماڵەوە.

3. The proposal was given the thumbs down at the board meeting.
پێشنیازەکە پەسەند نەکرا لە کۆبوونەوەی ئەنجومەنی کارگێڕی.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.