Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Have a Finger in Every Pie


Frequent English phrases, meanings and an example with their Kurdish meaning. Leave a comment by using the phrase in a well-formed sentence!

have a finger in every pie
: to be involved in and have influence over many different activities, often in a way that people do not approve of
زؤر شت ده‌توانى بكات، زؤر شت ده‌زانى بكات

At work I'm a teacher but I also do some accounting and organise the end-of-term play. I like to have a finger in every pie!
له‌ ده‌وام مامۆستام به‌ڵام له‌لایه‌كی تره‌وه‌ كاری ژمێریاری ده‌كه‌م و شانۆی كۆتا وه‌رز ڕێك ده‌خه‌م، حه‌ز ده‌كه‌م زۆر شت بزانم وبكه‌م!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.