Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Everyday Idioms: I'm Easy


These everyday-life idioms can help foreign learners acquire spoken English skills so that they can engage in fluent communication. The key expressions will be explained, supported by example, sentences and where relevant, language help notes. Leave a comment by giving an example for each idiom.

I'm easy [informal]: used to say that you do not mind which choice is made:
هه‌ركامێكیان بێت به‌لامه‌وه‌ ئاساییه‌.

"Shall we go to the Indian restaurant, or would you prefer Chinese food?" "I'm easy."
بۆ نه‌چینه‌ خواردنگه‌یه‌كی هیندی، یان حه‌ز به‌ خواردنی چینی ده‌كه‌ی؟ هه‌ركامێكیان بێت به‌لامه‌وه‌ ئاساییه‌.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.