Header Ads

I am Ihsan Saber, an English Language Teaching (ELT) professional with an M.A. degree from the University of Sussex, in the U.K. I am currently an English lecturer within the College of Basic Education, Salahaddin University-Erbil.

Phishing


Frequent English phrases, meanings and an example with their Kurdish meaning. Leave a comment by using the phrase in a well-formed sentence!

phishing: an attempt to trick someone into giving information over the internet or by email that would allow someone else to take money from them , for example by taking money out of their bank account
هه‌وڵی فێڵكردن له‌ كه‌سێك بۆ پێدانی زانیاری له‌ ڕێگای ئینته‌رنێت یان به‌ نامه‌ی ئه‌لیكترۆنی جا له‌و ڕێگایه‌ پاره‌ ده‌بات بۆ نمونه‌ پاره‌ بردن له‌ حیسابی بانكی.

I've just received an email informing me that I won the lottery. They want my bank details to deposit the prize. But I've never entered the lottery. This must be phishing!
نامه‌یه‌كی ئه‌لیكتڕۆنیم پێ گه‌یشت ئاگاداركربومه‌وه‌ كه‌ یاری به‌ختم بردۆته‌وه‌. زانیاری بانكیم لێ داوا ده‌كات پاره‌ دابنێم بۆ دیاریه‌كه‌. به‌ڵام هه‌رگیز نه‌چوومه‌ته‌ ناو یاری به‌خت. ئه‌وه‌ ته‌نها ده‌بێت نامه‌یه‌كی هه‌وڵی فێڵكردن بێت.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.